Clinton Public Library » Tax Help Page

Tax Help Page

Do we have tax forms?

Yes! As of January 2019 we have tax forms and booklets at the library. They are located on top of the magazine display in the Genealogy section of the library. Feel free to stop by the desk to ask a librarian where they are.

What forms will you have?

1040 forms and instruction books are available. As of 2019, 1040 A & 1040 EZ forms will no longer be produced. Only 1040 forms are available at the library. Please see if you would like more information.

What if I need a different form?

All needed forms can be found at  . A librarian cannot determine what form you need, but we can search within this system for the forms you specify. If you would like to print a form, regular printing costs apply.

  • B&W Single Sided: 20 cents
  • B&W Dbl Sided: 30 cents
  • Color Single Sided: 40 cents
  • Color Double Sided: 60 cents

The library only takes cash or check for payment.

Can a librarian help me with my taxes?

No, the librarians at Clinton Public Library are not trained to fill out tax forms. However, there are organizations in the area that offer free tax help.

Free Tax preparation:

Oak Ridge VITA

  • February 4 -April 19, 2019
  • Trinity Methodist Church (Trinity Outreach Center)
  • 320 Robertsville Rd.
  • Tuesday-Friday: 3:00 PM- 7:30 PM
  • Saturday: 10:00 AM-12:30 PM
  • No appointment necessary

Rocky Top VITA